AUTOCLAVE GT series
Autoclave for crazing test of glazed ceramic tiles, maximum
sizes 350×365 mm or 550x650mm, according to UNI EN ISO
10545-11, BSI standard.
Laboratory instrument for the cracking test (micro-cracking of
glaze) on tiles after water-steam, test by the use of a coloured
substance over the glazed surface. The pressurized sampleholder
is all made from stainless steel AISI-304 suitably insulated
with rock-wool, while the supporting frame from steel,
Thanks to the programmable microprocessor the unit can carry
out a serial of standardized cycles in conformity to UNI EN
ISO 10545-11 norm but also custom-wanted cycles as the
user may wish to do.
– Container made all stainless steel AISI-304
– Working cycle standard program according to UNI EN ISO 10545-
11 norm and personalized cycles.
– Max working pressure: 11 bar (183.2º C)
– Electrical heating with minimum inertia
– Cooling by coil water controlled by a solenoid valve
– Cover closing by means of hand small wheels and VITON gasket
Net weight 130 kg.
Supplied tests holding basket in AISI-304.