Material testing machines Z2000E and Z2500E
- Display-equipped remote control for testControl II
- Measured-value transmission-rate increase from standard 500 Hz to 2000Hz
- Add-on table unit for electronics cabinet, with CPU-holder
- Zwick extensometer attachment (see catalog)
- Front/rear safety device
- Lead-screw guard
- Technical Data
Modern load-frame design
• The robust load-frame features four hard-chromed guide-columns and massive base and moving crossheads, ensuring excellent guidance properties and a high level of machine stiffness.
• Maintenance-free digitally controlled AC drive technology combined with an innovative motor feedback system allows excellent constant speed characteristics to be achieved even at extremely low speeds.
• The backlash-free pre-stressed precision ball-screws with digitally controlled AC servo drive allow virtually maintenance-free operation.
• The large test area combined with low overall height enables specimens and components with a wide range of lengths to be tested.
• The testing machine is positioned directly on the ground with no foundation.
• Convenient operating height for specimen insertion with grips installed.
• testXpert II’s intelligent test environment concept reduces set-up times and increases productivity.
• The new testControl II measurement and control electronics provide the ideal basis for precise, reproducible test results.
• Developed in-house by Zwick, the electronics impress through maximum accuracy, high measured-value rates and flexible modularity.
Satisfying the most demanding safety requirements
• Compliance with the statutory safety requirements of the EC Machinery Directive is ensured in all materials testing machines, while an EC Declaration of Conformity accompanies every machine supplied.
• Only the latest safety technology and proven industrial components are used.
• The highest degree of safety for the operator, test results, specimen material, and testing system are guaranteed.
• Modular design means that the testing system can be re-equipped or upgraded whenever required.
• Moreover, testControl II control electronics are compatible with future-generation Zwick software.
• Even after a product has been discontinued, spare parts remain available for a minimum of 10 years.
Technical data of the instruments
|Test force FNin tens./comp. direction||2000||2500||kN|
|No. of guide columns||4||4|
|No. of drive screws||2||2|
|Stiffness of load frame at H2 = 1000 mm||3351||3351||kN/mm|
|Height - H1||4310||4310||mm|
|Width - B1||2000||2000||mm|
|Depth - T1||1160||1160||mm|
|Test area width - B2||1180||1180||mm|
|Test area height - H2||2686||2686||mm|
|Test stroke - H3 (with hydraulic grips)||1150||1150||mm|
|Weight without accessories||11000||12560||kg|
|with hydraulic grips||14600||16400||kg|
|Specific floor loading (with hydraulic||2.2||2.5||kg/cm2|
|Noise level at maximum test speed||<75||<75||dBA|
|Crosshead speed||0.0001 to 325||0.0001 to 325||mm/min|
|Increased crosshead return speed (at||350||420||mm/min|
|Drive travel resolution||0.000124||0.000124||μm|